Working with our partner companies we provide opportunities for those currently unemployed to move into great job roles.
Our partner companies work with us to offer guaranteed interview opportunities for those currently claiming Jobseekers Allowance.
Upon completion of one of our Handpicked Work Skills course you will be put forward for an interview with our partner company.
Previously we have delivered Handpicked courses with the following companies:
- Sanef Operations
- Homesense UK
- TK Maxx
- Lexon UK
- NIC Group
Places on our guaranteed interview courses are filled in association with your local Job Centre. To be eligible for a place you need to be:
- In receipt of either Job Seekers Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance (or Universal Credit as applicable)
- Aged 19 or over as of 1st September in the academic year you want to do the course (for example, if you want to do a course in April 2017, you must have turned 19 before the 1st of September 2016).
- Have not previously attended and completed the BTEC L1 Certificate in Workskills
- Living in an area where our current courses are running (see our upcoming courses page for details)
- Lived within the EU for more than 3 years