Blue Apple Training has a team of excellent tutors who are dedicated and passionate in what they do. Our courses are delivered with a sense of humour to motivate and inspire learners to STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD.
Our highly respected Work Skills program is designed to assist you in developing the skills and qualities needed to help you find, win and keep that job. Leading to a BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Work Skills with a completion and pass rate in excess of 90%, our programme has been customised using modules that we know employers are wanting in their workforce.
As a funded programme, attendance is free to all participants. Places on the Work Skills program are filled in association with your local Job Centre. To be eligible for a place you need to be:
- In receipt of either Job Seekers Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance (or Universal Credit as applicable)
- Aged 19 or over as of 1st September in the academic year you want to do the course
- Have not previously attended and completed the BTEC L1 Certificate in WorkSkills
- Living in an area where our current courses are running
- Lived in the EU for more than 3 years
To secure your place, speak to your Job Centre Advisor who can discuss your needs and refer you to the programme as appropriate.